Coronavirus cases win COVID 19 disease. Learn the secret behind their success and also learn how to prevent and motivate yourself on how to win COVID 19 disease.
“id” helps you to recall 10 times quickly from memory
Coronavirus Cases: Survivor speak
Coronavirus Cases Symptoms
Social distancing / Physical distancing
The main reason for Social distancing / Physical distancing is to prevent the massive spread of Coronavirus COVID 19 disease. COVID 19 has a higher fatality rate around the world and people are dying in thousands every day. Hence the prevention is a must. Did You Know: ” So far about 80% of the people recover from the disease without needing treatment.”
Coronavirus cases: How to prevent COVID 19
Step1: Wash your hands
- Wash your hands thoroughly clean with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Rub your hands with at least 60% alcohol-based hand rub. It can reduce the number of microbes very effectively and of course, kills viruses.
- However, hand rub cannot effectively remove greasy and harmful chemicals on hands. In such cases use soap and water to clean your hands.
- We might get into a situation where we are surrounded by sick people. When they sneeze or cough, they spray liquid droplets from their nose or mouth. The droplets may contain Coronavirus.
- When we are close to those sick people, sure we’ll get affected by that Coronavirus and fall pray to COVID 19 disease.
- Also if you are sick use your inside elbow to sneeze or cough.
Step3: Reusable / Hygienic Mask
- It is always advisable to wear a mask as we humans have the habit of touching nose, mouth, head, even adjust spectacles often as a way of expression or body language.
- This habit cannot be changed overnight unless we practice it on a daily basis with a mask.
- It becomes hardly impossible to correct us effectively even though we are aware of COVID 19 spread and its fatality rate.
- In order to achieve that impossible, we need to send a message to our brain with a ‘Mark’ on our face. The moment we touch that mask we’ll remember the current situation.
- The use of a mask is widely accepted if you are affected by Coronavirus, as it helps prevent the spread from you to the others.
Step4: Why not to touch ‘Nose’, ‘Mouth’ and ‘Eyes’
- As we might come in contact with surfaces that are infected, but to keep us safe from COVID 19 spread, it is necessary to keep our hands clean.
- The infected surfaces may carry Coronavirus, which will be transferred into our body from our hands.
Step5: Practice breathing exercise / Pranayama
- It is a must to maintain good hygiene and breathing exercise, as the COVID 19 disease makes Old people, Asthma patients seriously ill.
- Coronavirus cases also experience such breathing proplem.
A Life with Yourself & Learning something new
“If we all ever get a chance to stay as a baby in our mother’s hand there won’t be problems thereafter in our world. It is a life with absolute happiness and laughs.”
With that said we won’t get another opportunity to say home and feel free to do whatever we wish like a baby. Behold your freedom, step-down from responsibilities, forget about getting bored staying home and stay safe from Coronavirus cases.
Learning something new like a new language, skills, tricks proven to increase your memory power, makes you more innovative, more confident, adapt to new situations and develop a unique perspective view. With better practice in learning something new, you will be able to deepen your character.
Heard of the word ‘ikigai’ pronounced “ick-ee-guy” means ‘a reason for being” Learn something that makes you feel your ‘ikigai’.
|Amazing new skills and tricks to learn|
|Take amazing selfies|
|Learn to become an amazing Youtuber and tell amazing stories|
|Whistle with your fingers|
|Twirl a pen|
|Fold your cloths|
|Solve Rubik’s cube|
“Practice makes perfect. After a long time of practicing, our work will become natural, skillful, swift, and steady.” – Bruce Lee
A Life with your Family
Did You Know: “The average number of children born to a woman in the United States, fell in from ‘7’ in 1800s to ‘2’ by early 1990s.”
The only function of the family that continues to survive all change is the provision of affection and emotional support by and to all its members, particularly infants and young children.
Why spending the time with your babies and young children matters the most?
- Infancy, period from birth to about 2 years of age. During this first 24 months the average child makes considerable gain in heights weights and of course develops sensory discrimination.
- Child development, during this period a child is capable of mastering language, self awareness, reason with sophistication, socialize effortlessly with others and of course distinctive personality.
It is the role of every father and mother to extend their support properly for their infants and children to outperform sensory discrimination difficulties and for the growth of a child’s distinctive personality.
Classic Families, their Lifestyles & Happiness
“When you look at your life, the greatest happiness is family happiness” – Joyce Brothers
During the 15th & 16th centuries (Colonial times), the dining (breakfast, dinner, supper) patterns followed by the people were of European styles (i.e.,) with the extended family.
Before the industrial revolution, the men started to get home later from work. Dinner turned into lunch, very light, while supper turned into “main” / largest meal of the day. Families were able to talk about their day at school, work, and home.
During the 20th century, wealthier families were able to continue the tradition of extended dining, while social status determined the dining & kind of meal other families ate.
After the 1950s, both parents started to go into the workforce, family dining became scattered and infrequent.
Why dining with your family is very important?
- A recent research shows that family dining makes children less likely to drink, smoke, use drugs, and commit suicide.
- Sharing family history, makes children have higher self-esteem, sense of control over their lives and their next generation.
- Religious family are more happier as they are connected to a community of like-minded people.
Stop fighting with your Spouse
Learn the art of happy life by reading the suggested books below. I’m not a master but I can tell you Love can come in many forms, possessiveness, argument, shouting, fighting but let us understand the essence to master the art of happy life.
|5 Must Read Books|
|The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love That Lasts By Gary D. Chapman & Jocelyn Green|
|Love & Respect: The Love She Most Desires; The Respect He Desperately Needs By Emerson Eggerichs|
|Hold Me Tight: Seven Conversations for a Lifetime of Love By Sue Johnson|
|Attached: The New Science of Adult Attachment and How It Can Help You Find – and Keep – Love By Amir Levine and Rachel Heller|
|Things I Wish I’d Known Before We Got Married By Gary D. Chapman|
Learn about Civil Rights and Civil Liberties
Did You Know: “Civil liberties have been most endangered during periods of national emergency”
Civil rights is used to imply that the state has a positive role in ensuring all citizens equal protection under law and equal opportunity to exercise the privileges of citizenship and otherwise to participate fully in national life regardless of race, religion, sex or other characteristics unrelated to worth of the individual.
Civil liberties is used to refer guarantees of freedom of speech, press or religion, to due process of law; and to other limitations on the power of the state to rest rain or dictate the actions of individuals.
Self-distancing of Coronavirus Cases
Self-distancing / Quarantine / Isolation, a life without freedom and happiness. It is when people start distancing from you and you’ll start to think of discrimination; not just from people around you but from your family members too and even from doctors. At that moment you will decide Civil rights and Civil liberties are dead. You will lose your motivation, confidence, character and every drop of will power there in you… lost… lost… lost…
wait… Focus… focus.,
So far you lost because of the worst psychological attempt you have made. Do not infuse your thoughts with nightmares.
forget self-distancing; start practicing Self-Determination
Think of the American soldiers, they might have had different reasons to join the Army, for example, ‘Serve Nation’, ‘Family Pride’, ‘Save Money’, ‘Build Good Physique’ – but once they join the Army their only motto is to “Serve Nation.”
Their brave hearts are what keeping your heartbeat normal during the daytime and during the nighttime. What if you are invaded by Genghis Khan and your brave heart military soldiers are there / available to help you. Your heart will still beat, but it pumps the blood faster and you’ll feel the heat.
Don’t forget, those American Soldiers are not made of Iron or Steel. They are human like you and they are not born with that brave heart by birth. Through consistent practice they nurtured that top level self determination.
Kind of thinking holds high priority during a pandemic; it is not “Who you are” or “What you are”, the only thing matters the most is your freedom from Coronavirus disease.
Self-determination Quotes for Coronavirus cases
“Cowards die many times before death; the valiant never taste death, but once” – William Shakespeare
“Some people die at 25 and aren’t buried until 75” – Benjamin Franklin
”Only our individual faith in freedom can keep us free.” – Dwight D. Eisenhower
”No guts, no glory.” –Major Gen. Frederick C. Blesse
“Who dares, wins. Who sweats, wins. Who plans, wins.” – British Special Air Service (SAS)
“Never give in, never give in, never, never, never, never—in nothing, great or small, large or petty—never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense.” – Winston Churchill
“Those who stand for nothing fall for anything.” – Alexander Hamilton
So tell yourself, “I’m not going to give my life (or) my country to a not even fully formed DNA (bloody RNA)”
Spotlight on American Revolution (1775 – 1783)
- Due to excessive taxation, civilians (colonists) started to rebel against the government.
- Colonists were not trained soldiers, not they had a proper uniform.
- George Washington’s force, colonists, struggled throughout fall and winter for independence.
- Revolution led to the death of many colonists. There was no proper medical team to save lives (or) to treat wounds
- They had no other choice, except to prepare their mind with self-determination and march towards independence.
Current Scenario, the situations are same, you people are not well trained, you have no idea of whom you are fighting, quarantine, isolation, whatever. You have only one choice. Nurture ‘Self-determination’ and march towards freedom. Remember “freedom is never free.”
How to win the battle against Coronavirus cases?
- First let’s understand the Domino effect, “A situation in which one event causes a series of similar events to happen one after another.”
- Lorne Whitehead, a Professional Engineer, wrote in American Journal of Physics (1983) that a singly domino can bring down another domino of 50% larger in size.
- The domino theory was a prominent theory during the cold war that suggested that if one country came under the influence of communism in a region, then the surrounding countries would follow in a domino effect.
With reference to the above, domino effect suggest us to take a series of consistent practice, confidence, motivation and deepening our character to win Coronavirus. On an average, Americans are icons of the people all around the world. People imitate from fashion,style to mannerism of famous Americans, for example Hollywood. If Americans cannot win the Coronavirus cases, then the whole world fails.
Do not worry about so much of death, people might have died even out of panic. If you still wish to hold self-distancing, hopefully you have failed the whole world and there is no one to care about you except God.
If you are with Self-determination, then there are people who actually believe in you.
Guidelines: Once you had gone through “id“, start reading the above content and see how quickly you recall the information. Practice often and improve your memory!
|80% of the people recover|
|wash your hands|
|Reusable / Hygienic Mask|
|Why not to touch ‘Nose’, ‘Mouth’ and ‘Eyes’|
|Practice breathing exercise / Pranayama|
|spending the time with your babies|
|stop fighting with your spouse|